City Chrysler is currently seeking an experienced Automotive Apprentice to join our team.
- Dedicated to quality diagnostics and maintenance repair. Daily maintenance will include lubrication, oil and filter changes, tire rotations, accessory installations and scheduled maintenance.
- Reports all mechanical or safety related deficiencies not noted on the repair order.
- Performs road tests to confirm repair or to verify concern.
- Accurately records the cause and correction in Reynolds on customer repair orders
- Provides Service Advisors with accurate parts and labour estimates
- Maintains and follows manufacturer warranty policies and procedures.
Currently enrolled and actively pursuing an Automotive Journeyman Apprenticeship. Preference will be given to 2nd or 3rd-year candidates.
- Requires clear written and oral communication and a willingness to attend training seminars and courses to upgrade and develop.
- Requires a valid driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Ability to carefully and safely drive both standard and automatic vehicles.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items and equipment such as tires, buffers and polishers
- Focus on customer service